carb tune/air filter

Moderator: Forum-Wächter

carb tune/air filter

Beitragvon macdee » Sa 2. Mai 2015, 20:18

Hallo Leute ich habe eine 1997 tt 600 Belgarda könnten Sie mir helfen, den besten Weg, um die Melodie carb, brauche ich ein größeres Loch in der Folie, kein Loch?
was für Luftfilter, Standard / K & N
Auch habe ich gehört, das ist, gibt es einen Draht unter dem Sitz ziehen, aber weiß nicht, was ein oder seine Farbe
Vielen Dank im Voraus
macdee
hält es hier immer noch aus

Re: carb tune/air filter

Beitragvon Maybach » Sa 2. Mai 2015, 20:54

Hi Irishman,

I presume it to be better to write in English. You probably have an TT600S or TT600E. Right?
Lots of mates use the twin air filter which works fine. It is easy to change and to clean.

Regards

Maybach
Maybach

Beitragvon Torn » So 3. Mai 2015, 10:25

The wire ist only for the TT600R model! For offroad riding I suggest the stock air filter (foam type). I can´t understand your question with that "Folie", probably you´re talking about the evacuation hole for the membran-piston in the second carburator? It can be drilled up to max. 3,5mm - better 3,0mm.
Torn

Beitragvon macdee » So 3. Mai 2015, 12:39

Maybach hat geschrieben:Hi Irishman,

I presume it to be better to write in English. You probably have an TT600S or TT600E. Right?
Lots of mates use the twin air filter which works fine. It is easy to change and to clean.

Regards

Maybach

yes English is better as some times words get lost in translation , i'm not sure if the bike is a S or E it has a blue frame ,i will get the serial number later when up at the garage
where is the best place to get a twin air filter

thanks Irishman
macdee

Beitragvon macdee » So 3. Mai 2015, 12:44

Torn hat geschrieben:The wire ist only for the TT600R model! For offroad riding I suggest the stock air filter (foam type). I can´t understand your question with that "Folie", probably you´re talking about the evacuation hole for the membran-piston in the second carburator? It can be drilled up to max. 3,5mm - better 3,0mm.

hi Torn
Folie was meant to be slide but got messed up in google
i will get a filter and drill a 3mm hole and see how the bike goes then
when should the second carburator come in, i have heard 7mm after the first carb is this right
is their any other tips for the carbs

thanks macdee
macdee

Beitragvon Torn » Mo 4. Mai 2015, 05:47

7mm is okay, but more important is, that the throttle is exactly full opened. It´s recommonded to change the needles with that modification and maybe a small 3mm aluminium sheet on the top under the cover with a big hole for the piston. But all that work will not change much because this original carbutator is really good adjusted at all!
Torn

Beitragvon macdee » Mo 4. Mai 2015, 18:50

Torn hat geschrieben:7mm is okay, but more important is, that the throttle is exactly full opened. It´s recommonded to change the needles with that modification and maybe a small 3mm aluminium sheet on the top under the cover with a big hole for the piston. But all that work will not change much because this original carburetor is really good adjusted at all!

hi Torn
what needles would be better for the carburetor
3mm plate on top is this to give a bigger volume on top of the slide
do you think the carburetor is best left as it is ,or do these modification help

thanks macdee

hallo Zerrissen
Nadeln, welche besser für den Vergaser würde
3mm Platte oben ist dies ein größeres Volumen auf dem Objektträger geben
glauben Sie, der Vergaser am besten links, wie es ist, oder muss diese Änderung Hilfe
macdee

Beitragvon Torn » Mo 4. Mai 2015, 19:25

there are needle sets in the market - without any number.
the plate is to decrease the spring-force of the slider.
I´d prefer just drilling about 3mm and testing another needle if you can get it. It´d be better to change the cam instead of buying expensive carb-parts. Cams up to 246°and 9.5mm valvelift are recommended without any expected decreasement of engine-lifetime. Big-bore with stock compression up to 97mm will be okay, too and up to 10.5:1 compression is quite okay in lifetime. For aircooled engines myself I won´t recommend compressions over 9.5 for really good lifetime (equal to old aircooled porsche-engines!).
If you can get, try 2 30mm Dellortos or even flatsliders (mikuni or keihin) with great torque and horsepower improvement and fast throttle-responding.
Accelerationpump recommended and difficult to install!
Torn

Beitragvon macdee » Mo 4. Mai 2015, 22:42

Hi Torn
can you tell me what needle thats best and where i can get it i'm happy to keep the standard carb at the minute but would love a set of mikuni but they are expensive
cams i no nothing about so would like to here what others are using
i dont want to spend loads of money but would like the bike running better it just seems down on power

thanks macdee

Hallo Zerrissen
können Sie mir sagen, was das ist, Nadel besten und wo kann ich es bekommen Ich bin glücklich, die Standard-carb in der Minute zu halten, sondern würde eine Reihe von Mikuni lieben, aber sie sind teuer
Nocken i nicht nichts so möchte hier was andere Verwendung
Ich möchte nicht viel Geld ausgeben, aber würde das Fahrrad gerne besser laufen scheint es gerade nach unten auf Leistung
macdee

Beitragvon Torn » Di 5. Mai 2015, 04:37

probably you should make a ultrasonic cleaning on the carb, change gaskets and proofe the fuel-level. 5mm below the gasket is recommended even Yamaha says 6 ±1mm. Look for a needle-kit like Dynojet. Depending on the bike, you´ll need another secondary mainjet (in 90% it´s no good idea to increase mainjetsize!). Take a relaxed weekend and drive many tests with the change needle(s) and drilled slider. Remind every little lack in speeding up, holding throttle at different speeds, idling etc. With a good description, I can help you quite good with any more needed modification if you cannot eliminate small problems yourself.
Your valveclearance is okay, I hope! Probably you can remove the manifold and look into both tubes fastened at the cylinderhead. Look the weld inside, sometimes its looking like himalaya - try to flaten this - a really good idea for that bike!
Torn

Nächste

Zurück zu Tipps und Tricks